Microsoft .NET fundamentals
, a credible alternative to Java and PHP. Understand OOP principles using CSharp as the coding language. Appreciate
its relationship with Java and easily migrate from Java/oracle platform to .NET framework and vice versa. Take advantage of .NET utilities and its many libraries in building flexible and scalable Apps with rich functionality within the shortest possible time.
Learn and master the most flexible and user friendly web development framework; Microsoft ASP.NET. It has taken many of the best active server technologies and combined them into one powerful set of coding instructions which allow interaction between the user and the server. It allows you to use many coding platforms in just one frame work, giving you the ability to build mobile, web, windows applications on the fly.
Sign up for this course and build an exciting web development career. Learn at your convenient time - evenings, weekends. We make every training session an exciting learning experience.
Microsoft ASP.NET has taken many of the best active server technologies and combined them into one powerful set of coding instructions which allow interaction between the user and the server. Today's companies and their customers rely on a back-and-forth flow of data that can be specific and more importantly, updated based on individual requests for information. Why is this important? A customer shopping at an e-store website can have specific pages generated and delivered based on their shopping habits. As they continue to shop or change their habits, the information can be updated, or even updated at their request.
Benefits to You
This course teaches the significance of object-oriented programming, the keywords and constructs of the Csharp programming language. You'll walk away from this course with an understanding of the steps required to create simple web applications.
- Application Developers
- PL/SQL Developer
- Forms Developer
- System Analysts
- Business Analysts
- Data Warehouse Administrator
01. Introduction to ASP.NET framework
02. Course Overview
03. History of ASP
04. What's Different About ASP.NET?
05. A Simple ASP.NET Page
06 .NET Framework
07. Internet Information Server
08. Visual Studio.NET
09. Web Forms
11. User Controls
13. Managing State
14. Persistence of Data & Data Management
15. Optimizing ASP.NET Apps
17. ASP.NET Security Basics
18. Web Services
- Install, Configure and Manage MSSQL 2008 Server database.
- Display data from multiple tables using the ANSI SQL 99 JOIN syntax.
- Develop Web applications using Microsoft Visual Studio 9 tool.
- Learn how to separate Presentation Layer from Business logic.
- How to use code behind pages
- Use basic CSS rules, Java script, Ajax scripting for Front end development
- Retrieve row and column data from tables.
- Write multiple-column sub-queries.
- Use the regular expression support in SQL.
- Create reports of sorted and restricted data.